- [S2122] GEDCOM file imported on 6 March 2013.
- [S2139] Skjeberg Menighet, Ministerialbo nr I 8 (1869-1885), Volume: I 8, http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=439&idx_id=439&uid=ny&idx_side=-89.
- [S2134] Emigranter over Kristiania, Digitalarkivet, Url: http://digitalarkivet.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=v, http://digitalarkivet.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&sidenr=17&filnamn=emikra1&gardpostnr=131305&merk=131305#ovre.
- [S1624] United States Federal Census 1900, ( Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2004) (Troverdighet: 3).
- [S10233] Minneapoils Tribune - Obituaries, (Minneapolis Tribune), 2 (Troverdighet: 3).
Minneapolis Tribune Sunday 10/3/15 page 2
MAN FATALLY HURT WHEN HIT BY AUTO
Hotel Employe Hurrying to Catch Car When Run Down on Third Street.
Harold E. Melby, 37 years old, 2916 Franklin avenue east was fatally
injured by an auto driven by James McDaniels, 2512 Lyndale avenue
shortly after 11 o'clock last night at the corner of Third street and
Third avenue south. A passing machine picked up the injured man but he
died on the way to the hospital.
Melby, who had just finished his work at the Golden West hotel, Third
and Washington avenue south, was running to catch a car at Third
The machine is owned by W. A. Grice, 1368 Nicollet, who was in it.
McDaniels, the driver, operates a truck for the Central Supply company.[:CR:
- [S10233] Minneapoils Tribune - Obituaries, (Minneapolis Tribune) (Troverdighet: 3).
Minneapolis Tribune, Monday 10/4/15
MELBY--Harold, age 36, died Saturday. He is survived by the widow and
two sons. He was a member of Central Council No. 2, Moders Samritans.
Funeral Tuesday at 2:30 p. m., 2906 E. Franklin. Interment Layman's
- [S2130] Skjeberg Ministerialbok nr. I 7 (1859-1868), Volume: I 7, http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=438&idx_id=438&uid=ny&idx_side=-162.
- [S2132] Nasjonal folketelling for Norge 1875, http://digitalarkivet.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&sidenr=8&filnamn=f70115&gardpostnr=3802&personpostnr=3802#nedre.